This important information will help you prepare for the upcoming summer training, camps, and tryouts.
ALL STUDENT MUST COMPLETE A SUMMER TRAINING WAIVER FOR SUMMER TRAINING AND PRE-SEASON CAMP
2) BOY SOCCER SUMMER TRAINING: JULY 5 – July 28
- First Day of Summer Training, Wednesday July 5.
- In July, we train Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- TIME CHANGES: July 10, 12, 13 we will train at 6:30pm-8:30pm. Starting the week of July 17 we will move training to 6:15pm-8:15pm.
- All students must complete and return the DOWNLOAD SUMMER WAIVER (DOWNLOAD PDF).
- You can email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the field on your first day of summer training.
- RECHT FIELD AT BOULDER HIGH WILL BE REPLACE WITH NEW TURF THIS SUMMER.*** This only happens every 12-15 years so it’s great to see that the boys will enjoy this new turf this fall. Boys soccer will train at an alternative location until the field is open in August. The district is finalizing the location for our training. SUMMER TRAINING WILL BE AT CENTENNIAL MIDDLE SCHOOL SOCCER FIELD
- Bring your own water to training to summer training
- Wear purple shirt (freshmen will receive a new BHS shirt at summer training)
- Have Fun!
3) PRE-SEASON CAMP (BHS Student Only): JULY 31- AUGUST 4, 6:15-8:15pm
- Register Here
- Monday, July 31 – Preseason Camp
- Tuesday, August 1 – Preseason Camp
- Wednesday, August 2 – Preseason Camp
- Thursday, August 3 – Preseason Camp
- Friday, August 4 – Preseason Camp
- Pre-season camp is our primary fundraiser. Registration will be made available in June.
- DOWNLOAD SUMMER WAIVER
5) TRYOUTS AT BHS (9th-12th Grade Only):
- More info at: http://boulderhighsoccer.com/tryouts/
- Monday, August 7, 6:15 pm-8 :15pm
- Tuesday, August 8, 6:15 pm-8 :15pm
- Wednesday, August 9, 6:15 pm-8 :15pm
6) FIRST TEAM PRACTICES START THURSDAY AUGUST 10 AT BHS
7) FIRST OFFICIAL SCRIMMAGES WILL BE AUGUST 12
8) OFFICIAL GAMES CAN START AUGUST 17
9) VARSITY PLAYOFFS BEGIN OCTOBER 25