The 2019 BHS Summer Soccer Training Program
Each summer, the student-athlete train 3-4 days a week in preparation for the high demands of high school soccer. The primary focus of the summer training program is improving individual skills, fitness and building chemistry. For incoming freshmen, the summer training program is a great way to acclimate to Boulder High before the fall school year even begins.
At each summer session, we typically have 70-90 student-athletes at each session.
SUMMER SOCCER TRAINING
Starts Monday, July 8. Summer Training is Monday, Wednesday, Thursday at 6pm in the Stadium at Recht Field (BHS).
We typically have 60+ players at each summer training so please arrive early and ready to warm up. These summer training sessions are optional.
DU Team Camp is July 19-21 in Denver. Space is limited to returning seniors, juniors, varsity, junior varsity players and those invited by the BHS coaching staff.
Pre-Season Camp Registration: Registration Posted In the Spring. This Camp is Open to all incoming freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors.
- Monday, August 5 – Preseason Camp – 4pm-6pm
- Tuesday,August 6 – Preseason Camp – 4pm-6pm
- Wednesday,August 7 – Preseason Camp – 4pm-6pm
- Thursday,August 8 – Preseason Camp – 4pm-6pm
- Friday,August 9 – Preseason Camp – 4pm-6pm
TRYOUTS AT BHS (MANDATORY – PLAN ON ATTENDING ALL 3 DAYS)
- Monday, August 12 : 6pm-8pm
- Tuesday, August 13 : 6pm-8pm
- Wednesday, August 14 : 6pm-8pm
FIRST TEAM PRACTICES START THURSDAY, AUGUST 15 AT BHS
- Varsity practices Monday, Tuesday at 6pm, Wednesday at 4pm, Thursday 6pm, Saturday at 7am
- JV practices Monday-Thursday at 6pm with occasional Friday or Saturday practices
- Freshmen/Sophomore practices Monday-Friday will practice immediately after school.